Please join the Partnership for Public Service and Accenture Federal Services for our annual customer experience summit set for December 6, 2022.
The event will include a fireside chat with Priority Area Leaders of The President’s Management Agenda, a presentation of findings from the 2022 Government for the People report and a panel discussion with agency customer experience leaders.
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET
Zoom Webinar – follow the link below to join
Fireside Chat with The President’s Management Agenda Priority Area Leaders
- Robin Carnahan, Administrator, General Services Administration
- Dr. Jewel H. Bronaugh, Deputy Secretary of Agriculture
- Donald M. Remy, Deputy Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Presentation of Findings from the 2022 Government for the People Report
- Kathy Conrad, Director, Digital Government, Accenture Federal Services
- Loren DeJonge Schulman, Vice President, Research, Partnership for Public Service
Customer Experience Agency Panel
- Abena Apau, Acting Performance, Accountability & Risk Division Director, Farm Production and Conservation Business Center, Department of Agriculture
- Vashon Citizen, Chief, Digital Services Division, Office of Access and Information Services, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Nathan Sanfilippo, Executive Director, Multi-Channel Technology, Veterans Experience Office, Department of Veterans Affairs
We hope you will join us for this special event. If you have any questions, please contact Emma Shirato Almon at [email protected].