The Public Service Leadership Circle is a virtual cross-agency leadership development opportunity offered exclusively to West Coast-based federal employees. The inaugural cohort is open to those with less than five years of federal experience.
Based on the Partnership’s Public Service Leadership Model, this program highlights the core values leaders must prioritize, and the critical competencies they must master to achieve their agencies’ missions and desired impact.
Through the course of this five-month program, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of leadership styles, challenges and approaches among federal employees on the West Coast.
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills.
- Increase your knowledge of available cross-agency resources.
- Share experiences, best practices and techniques to improve cross-agency collaboration.
- Develop and engage with a cross-agency network on the West Coast to enhance your effectiveness.