The Public Service Leadership Circle is a virtual cross-agency leadership development opportunity offered exclusively to regional and field-based federal employees in Southern California in partnership with the Greater Los Angeles Federal Executive Board. The Fall 2021 cohort is open to new and aspiring supervisors (GS 11-13 or equivalent employees).
Based on the Partnership’s Public Service Leadership Model, this program highlights the core values leaders must prioritize, and the critical competencies they must master to achieve their agencies’ missions and desired impact.
Through this 10-month program, you will:
- Gain a deeper understanding of leadership styles, challenges and approaches among federal employees in Southern California.
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills.
- Increase your knowledge of available cross-agency resources.
- Share experiences, best practices and techniques to improve cross-agency collaboration.
- Develop and engage with a cross-agency network in Southern California to enhance your effectiveness.