The Partnership for Public Service invites you to join us for a conversation with Microsoft CEO, Satya Nadella and Partnership CEO, Max Stier. You will hear from one of business’ most admired and respected leaders about his approach to transformational change and have an opportunity to discuss how you, as our government’s most senior leaders, can deliver on mission and help our nation confront unprecedented challenges. Kindly RSVP by completing the form below.
Monday, May 2, 2022
11:45 a.m. – Doors Open
12:00 to 1:30 p.m. ET, including lunch.
NOTE: Program to commence promptly at 12:15 pm
Partnership for Public Service
600 14th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Program – 6th floor, rooms 601 and 603
- Lunch reception – Rooftop terrace
- This invitation is non-transferable and only valid for the intended recipient.
- At registration, you will be required to provide a file copy of your COVID-19 vaccination card or confirm proof of a negative COVID-19 test for in-person attendance.
- If you choose not to share your vaccination status beforehand, you must show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test taken within 72 hours when you arrive at the door on May 2nd.
Workforce Event with Cornerstone