The Partnership for Public Service’s strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency have earned it the highest 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, America’s largest independent charity evaluator.
For more information about how your gift is being used:2021-22 Impact Report
For more Information:
Christine Carroll, Vice President of Development
The Partnership for Public Service is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization envisioning a dynamic and innovative federal government that effectively serves our diverse nation. Over 20% of our annual budget comes from individual support. Your gift helps the Partnership
- Support the Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals; one of the only programs to celebrate what is going right in government.
- Enhance public understanding of the valuable work civil servants perform every day.
- Promote strategies that help federal agencies attract, hire and retain the brightest, most promising individuals.
- Facilitate public/private collaboration to help public servants learn, innovate and lead.
- Help government agencies hold themselves accountable for progress—and give them tools to improve when they fall short of their goals.
Your support makes our impact possible
More ways to give
Donor Advised Fund
Stock or EFT
The Partnership is pleased to accept gifts of stock or by electronic funds transfer. If you would like to make a gift using either of these methods, please contact Carey Eisenberg at [email protected] or call (202) 617-3150. Thank you for your support!
The Partnership for Public Service does not trade, share or sell donors’ addresses or other personal information with any third party for any reason.