Join the Partnership for Public Service and Guidehouse for the release of a new report focused on how select agencies have successfully created a data infrastructure and used that data to drive lasting change on the three PMA priorities. The event will feature remarks by Cristin Dorgelo, Senior Advisor for Management at the Office of Management and Budget, spotlighting the progress of the PMA and an expert panel discussion highlighting key case studies from the report.
Zoom for Government information will be provided after registration. If you have any questions or have issues with registration, please reach out to Jessica Reynoso at [email protected].
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
1-2:30 p.m. ET, with optional networking from 12:30-1 p.m. ET
Partnership for Public Service Office (600 14th St NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005) and Zoom for Government (link provided after registration)
- Optional networking
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Remarks on progress of the PMA priorities
- Cristin Dorgelo, Senior Advisor for Management at the Office of Management and Budget
- Overview of research findings
- Panel discussion featuring:
- Barbara C. Morton, Deputy Chief Veterans Experience Officer, Veterans Experience Office, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Timothy Gribben, Commissioner, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Justin Marsico, Chief Data Officer, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- John Carbone, Director for Civilian Force Management, U.S. Air Force
Please reach out to Jessica Reynoso at [email protected].