Partnership for Public Service Brochure
The Partnership for Public Service works to revitalize our federal government by inspiring a new generation to serve and by transforming the way government works. We envision a dynamic and innovative federal government that effectively serves the American people. Building, energizing and maintaining a high-quality workforce is the key to success for any organization—and the federal government is no exception. Our strategy for revitalizing public service is pursued through three strategic goals: securing the right talent, fueling innovation and efficiency, and building public support for our nation’s civil service. We pursue those goals by:
- Conducting outreach to college campuses and job seekers to promote public service;
- Providing assistance to federal agencies to improve their operations and leadership capacity;
- Raising awareness and improving public attitudes about government service;
- Advocating for needed legislative and regulatory reforms to strengthen the civil service; and
- Generating research on, and effective responses to, the workforce challenges facing our federal government.