Our nation faces an array of critical and complex challenges that Americans expect the government to address, from protecting public health and the environment to caring for veterans, responding to natural disasters and keeping us safe in a dangerous world. Meeting these challenges requires harnessing new, innovative approaches to unleash employee creativity and deliver better results for the American people.
Percentage of employees who feel encouraged to come up with new and better ways of doing things
Source: 2018 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey
Source: 2018 Mercer | Sirota
Defense Innovation Board Adopts AI Testing, Digital Workforce Recruitment Resolutions
September 16, 2020
Publication Type: In the News
The Defense Innovation Board convened for its fall public meeting Tuesday and approved resolutions for two key federal technology issues in addition to broadening its work on space.
PARTNERSHIP FOR PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCES 2020 SERVICE TO AMERICA MEDAL FINALISTS
May 3, 2020
Publication Type: News Release
WASHINGTON – The nonprofit, nonpartisan Partnership for Public Service today announced 27 Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medal (Sammies) finalists for 2020 – outstanding federal employees who serve the public good and are addressing many of our country’s greatest challenges. “The COVID-19 pandemic has vividly demonstrated how important an effective government is to our…
- How a new focus on customer experience helped the Bureau of the Fiscal Service adapt to the pandemic
- How mission-support leaders can improve the internal customer experience
- Trust is the foundation for transforming federal HR
- It’s time for the Senate to confirm a permanent OPM director. Here’s why.
- Three lessons to make government work better now and in the future